With any major purchase, you want to protect the investment. For your vehicle, this means keeping up with standard care as outlined by your manufacturer in the owner’s manual. It usually involves tasks like oil changes, fluid checks, tire maintenance, part replacement, and major services at 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles.
At Accurate Auto Care in Lake Havasu City, AZ, we have certified technicians available to maintain domestic and foreign vehicles, standard, diesel, or hybrid models. When adequately serviced, your vehicle can avoid untimely and expensive repairs, so stop in or call us today to schedule one or more of the following preventative care services:
- Oil Change – It may seem obvious, but keeping up with regularly scheduled oil changes goes a long way to keeping your engine healthy and happy. Depending on your driving habits, model, and type of oil used, this service might be necessary every 3,000 to 6,000 miles.
- Tire Services – Underinflated tires can affect several driving aspects, including fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and tire performance. The best way to extend the life of your tires is to keep an eye on air pressure, making sure levels stay optimal. In addition, keeping up with regular tire rotation and balancing ensures a safe, comfortable ride.
- Fluids – From brake fluid and coolant to transmission fluid, wiper fluid and refrigerant, cars need proper lubrication to perform at peak levels. Having fluids checked, flushed, or replaced when needed will help your vehicle’s components stay cool, clean, and protected.
- Brake Check – If you wait until your brakes squeal to stop in for a check-up, the damage could already be done, and why risk it? Although brake pads can last between 20,000 and 60,000 miles, driving conditions can cause premature wear, creating noise and unsafe driving conditions. The experts at Accurate Auto Care can examine and replace brake elements, getting you back on the road safely.
- Battery Check – If your battery is more than two years old, it should be checked for efficiency. The average battery life in our area is only 30 months and you don’t want to be stuck in your driveway with a car that won’t start. Have the battery frequently cleaned and checked to make sure you can ignite the engine with confidence.
Don’t ignore regular maintenance, since vehicle neglect can prove more costly than major service and put you and your passengers at risk. To schedule one or more of these preventative maintenance services, call Accurate Auto Care at 928-680-4046 or stop into our Lake Havasu City shop today!